After vtime being the world’s first VR Social platform, there’s another VR Social Platform called myVR. With all the VR Gadgets and its implementation in various fields. VR is now turning mainstream. To level this up, the creators of My WebRoom- AV Visual and marking platform have designed myVR . Basically, an app to socialize through your VR Gadgets. The app is all set to be launched in October.
Key features of myVR- VR Social platform
- myVR makes use of rooms of our physical world that are interactive and customizable. These rooms serve as “personal hubs” of the user. Music, Articles, Videos and any online content can be viewed, saved and streamed at any point in time.
- Music, Articles, Videos and any online content can be viewed, saved and streamed at any point in time.
- Consists of 21 famous feed including travel, music, videos and other trending articles.
- When you follow a person using the app, you are allowed to visit their virtual rooms and vice versa.
- Music, Browsing, and other tasks can be run in the background along during the voice calls.
- Freely Available for Google Cardboard and Gear VR.
How to use myVR?
- Design the virtual room for your profile using different tools available.
- Select different items present in your room for a variety of feeds like TV for viral videos, music players for most trending songs etc.
- Customize your profile as per your requirements like the websites you wish to follow and for the specific news feed.
Here’s what the CEO of myWebRooms Artem Fedyaev a has to say about myVR created by them, “The current virtual reality market is focused heavily on games and 360-degree videos, so the majority of people who are using VR right now are gamers and early adopters.The goal of myVR is to bring virtual reality to a wider, more mainstream audience that wants a broader range of virtual experiences.”
Furthermore, myVR is the perfect app to enhance your VR experience and make it more fun and realistic. Keep Reading this space to stay updated.