Earlier this week, Gionee has strengthened its S-Series portfolio by launching a new Smartphone in the same series. Gionee has released this smartphone with a motive of delivering an immense virtual reality experience. The launched smartphone is Gionee S6 Pro. S6 Pro by Gionee comes along with a pre-loaded Virtual Reality App. Furthermore, being backed up by 4GB RAM S6 is bound to provide a better intuitive user experience. Although S6 costs Rs.23999, the VR set must be bought separately which costs you Rs.2499.
China was the first country where S6 Pro was launched- June 2016. The company received a great response and hence S6 Pro is being launched in India for VR Enthusiasts.
Specifications of Gionee S6 Pro
Although the smartphone is well known for its unique design and performance, here are the other features which add up to making it an amazing Smartphone-
- Design– 153 x 75.3 x 7.6mm dimensioned with unique metallic design and 3D camber line back weighing 170g| Color Variants- Silver,Rose and Rose Gold.
- Display– 5.5 inch Full HD Display with !920 x 1080 IPS. Curved Edge Display of 2.5D along with Gorilla Glass Protection.
- Camera– Rear-13MP with LED Flash | Front- 8MP with Screen Flash
- Operating System– Supported by Android Marshmallow 6.0 along with Amigo 3.2.
- Processor and RAM– Octa Core 1.8GHz MediaTek MT6755 Helio P10 Processor with 4GB RAM
- Battery– 3130 mAH | Longlasting
- Storage- 32GB Internal Storage and Expandable storage is up to 128GB with microSD Card.
Furthermore, the smartphone includes built-in apps like Desktop and Video editor with themed and professional edits as well. Video beautification, Image+, Text Recognition and Time Lapse are also the other included features. The smartphone also consists of a sports split screen that lets its users continue watching a video without any interruption while reading notifications from messaging apps. To enhance the user’s VR experience, a number of games are also available that can be downloaded from G-store.
With a number of smartphones featuring VR being released in the market, the value of VR in Indian Market is sure to raise high. Keep reading space to stay updated with a review of the phone and Gionee’s next move towards VR.